Jumat, 30 Maret 2012

Just Love u Hunny!♥ ♥ ♥.

Like most girls do, I always dreamed of meeting the perfect man. I longed for a soul-mate .. the one and only man who could complete me. December 2011 for the first time in reality. Love at first sight although we saw each other via sociality and pictures of course. He was handsome,attentive, fun loving, intelligent and more. Almost 3 weeks we spend together that time and know much more about our characters and habits. Until 22 December 2011 he became my boyfriend, i was so happy and i promised to always love him , always trust, and always listen him -- not just to the words.

My promise to do my best to fill my boyfriends life with joy, and to comfort and be comforted when life brings sorrow. I promise to always be open with him, and to share my whole life with him: the things I am proud of, and the things I am ashamed of. I promise to apologize quickly, and to forgive quickly. I give you everything I am and have, and pledge to him my future. I will never leave him. Just Love u Hunny!♥ ♥ ♥.  

0 komentar:

Falling Love